Standard Procedure for Participation
- Registration: Pick up an application form from any of our marketers or the liaison office, or download the form. Fill, Pay and return first page of form.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU): An MOU will be reviewed and executed by prospective investor and MUST. After which payment for choice of business space or category is made by investor.
- Investment Agreement: Upon complete payment for business space chosen, a Concession agreement will be reviewed and executed by investor and MUST.
- Written Resolution: An Allocation Number and Vesting Letter will then be issued to investor to complete the process.
Download the Application Form
Benefits for Investors
- Life time investment
- Subsidized medical treatment at University Medical Centre and teaching hospital.
- Priority preference for employment of qualified family members or friends by the University
- Priority preference for admission of qualified family members or friends